Everyday I use viral mailers to grow my affiliate downlines and blog subscribers, and today I’m going to give you a short list of the listbuilders I’m using on the regular right now. Sure, thousands of viral mailers (aka listbuilders) are online and perfectly good for posting an ad, however it’s a much shorter list that will bring results on a regular basis.
Here’s a short list of my favorite viral mailers:
- ListAvail | unique & custom-built (owner Barry Langdon)
- ListBurst | zero-email listbuilder (Barry Langdon)
- ListGrab | unique rewards (Eric Goettman)
- ListImpact | brand new for April (Sammy & Kenny Kolijn)
- ListNerds | large, CTP-related list (TimTech)
- ViralListBuilderPlus | unique reward points (John Bell)
- YouGotMailz | mail anytime w/ credits (Ghislain Poirier)
If you’re promoting anything affiliate-related online, try these lists for yourself. Be consistent no matter what you promote, and for best results, promote yourself while capturing subscribers. I know, I know – you saw that advice coming a mile away, eh?
Here’s some exclusive promo codes for a few of the top mailers listed above.